scammers?

powerman

yeah some add cardarine in PCT, but not to restart natural T production, its ineffective for this purpose. they add it to boost energy that some people lack during PCT
I will end my 8 week cycle with Cardarine and Stanabolic soon with the last 4 weeks of Ostarine. Theoretically I can continue using Cardarine as a PCT?

Care4Gainz

Theoretically you can, but using cardarine for too long isn't a really good idea. do you feel any suppressed? you may not need cardarine. just working out. could try some supplements and minerals

powerman

Yeah, I've done some more extensive research where I found out that Cardarine could cause cancer if you use it for too long so I definitely want to avoid that. Will stop at 8 weeks.

RK64

Nothing I hate more than a scammer, and the bad thing is that they are everywhere. Even some of the top rated sources here have some bad reviews lately, I guess it's a bit of a gamble however you look at it

99X99

many sources perhaps change over time... i've had a great experience with the top rated one. but i've also noticed there are other sources in the top with some issues

Broren21

Nothing I hate more than a scammer, and the bad thing is that they are everywhere. Even some of the top rated sources here have some bad reviews lately, I guess it's a bit of a gamble however you look at it
@99X99 is right. I also have experience with the first one here without any issues

AshW10

Theoretically you can, but using cardarine for too long isn't a really good idea. do you feel any suppressed? you may not need cardarine. just working out. could try some supplements and minerals
thanks man. thanks to you i've got my order 2 weeks ago. never left a review as I wanted to use the products first. been on them for 2 weeks and I have great results! Thanks a lot!

Care4Gainz

Yeah, that's actually a good plan. leave a review only after actually using the products. I've seen lots of people getting scammed by receiving junk products more than just not receiving anything. Those guys tried to get SARMS but they got whatever else instead of SARMS.
Glad that you've got quality SARMS though that actually works.