someone tried steroids?

DoM

just interested if there are those who did roids? are they actually more effective at growing muscle than SARMs? are they actually more dangerous?

ChuckKnock

just interested if there are those who did roids? are they actually more effective at growing muscle than SARMs? are they actually more dangerous?
yeah, they are more dangerous because the stronger a compound is, the more dangerous it is. and SARMs are far not as strong as steroids. That's why i actually think about giving them a try. Thinking about a mix of SARMs + some steroids

khandra

I think that SARMs are the next big think in bodybuilding. they are safer and they offer awesome results.

Broren21

I think that SARMs are the next big think in bodybuilding. they are safer and they offer awesome results.
they are already a big thing. and whoever thinks about trying steroids should take it slowly. pretty much as with SARMs, but especially with steroids.
yeah, they are more dangerous because the stronger a compound is, the more dangerous it is. and SARMs are far not as strong as steroids. That's why i actually think about giving them a try. Thinking about a mix of SARMs + some steroids
got to research them carefully first

Brownchild

come back with updates if you do because i'm interested to talk with someone with first hand experience

Reactions: DoM

AshW10

maybe i'm going to do steroids later, but interested in reading about them too for now. as much as i understand, sarms are "derived" from steroids and they are somewhat similar. plus, there seem to be a lot more studies on steroids than sarms. and if they are that powerful... i imagine what results people can yield. because i am doing just great on sarms!
PS: I'm on TRT from doctor so that's also theoretically a steroid. So I guess I'm on steroids.... but I run it for TRT purposes 150 mg/week. my T levels are 550-600 ng/dl with it

Broren21

yes, testosterone is a steroid. but usually, to my understanding, steroid users run way higher doses. i've discussed with a guy who said his levels were over 2500 ng/dl

Tren300

I did lots of steroids. They are actually great. you have to watch out for cholesterol and blood pressure. made me lose lots of head hair. But otherwise, they are just great. I keep SARMs something like boosters to steroids. They are worth it as long as you do it right.

zerko

I tried light steroids such as Oxandrolone. Been told that to take the things to the next step I need injections but I don't really want to do any injections. That's how I ended up using SARMs. They are working well, actually, but then I read about their side effects and gave up on roids...

Broren21

I did lots of steroids. They are actually great. you have to watch out for cholesterol and blood pressure. made me lose lots of head hair. But otherwise, they are just great. I keep SARMs something like boosters to steroids. They are worth it as long as you do it right.
I tried light steroids such as Oxandrolone. Been told that to take the things to the next step I need injections but I don't really want to do any injections. That's how I ended up using SARMs. They are working well, actually, but then I read about their side effects and gave up on roids...
I do understand what you guys are saying. I think that they can be actually good, otherwise, there wouldn't be so many people using them with so great results. but as usually, gotta be careful of the sides

Brownchild

both of you made us think hard :ROFLMAO:

AshW10

yes, testosterone is a steroid. but usually, to my understanding, steroid users run way higher doses. i've discussed with a guy who said his levels were over 2500 ng/dl
I guess he wants to build tons of muscles?
still doing them? stacking with SARMs?

Broren21

I guess he wants to build tons of muscles?
yes, obviously. Generally, using testosterone is very helpful for physique improvement because it's perhaps the most important hormone for muscle. But it does come with its negatives, of course

DoM

yes, obviously. Generally, using testosterone is very helpful for physique improvement because it's perhaps the most important hormone for muscle. But it does come with its negatives, of course
like PSA and cholesterol, right?