someone tried steroids?

Brownchild

while you can lose hair on specific sarms, it seems that most people reverse this effect after stopping their cycle. plus, it is way less likely to lose hair on sarms than on steroids.
as for gyno, it's almost impossible to occur. not actually impossible because it might, but only due to abuse. it can lead to low testosterone and therefore testosterone to E2 imbalance, causing gyno...
that's exactly why I started SARMs

charisman001

Thanks for this post. I've been thinking to start steroids for years now. Age takes a lot and that's why been thinking about steroids more and more in recent years. Luckily, I found SARMs. I guess I'm lucky as I've never tried them...

ChuckKnock

you're lucky you never tried them as long as you don't know anything about them. it's important to learn about anything you attempt to put into your body

DoM

Thanks. Yeah, slowly I get introduced to this world. At least to the most important parts.
Just learn about diet and workout plans. Then learn about the SARMs you plan to use. One compound at a time. Do it all safely and wisely. And keep pushing. Consistency and dedication is the key

Brownchild

that's true. since I started learning more about bodybuilding, steroids, gear, peptides, and of course SARMs, there seem to be more and more things I should be learning

greekbody

Depending on which steroids exactly we're talking about, they can be amazing. some are indeed dangerous and not worth it imo. but others are just great!

androman

they will. but it all depends on you brother. they won't lift shit for you. and they won't tell you what to eat and how much. but as long as you keep them on point - they will be helpful!
i can definitely agree with that. it's me who does all of this. the sarm just seem to boost those effects

charisman001

they will. but it all depends on you brother. they won't lift shit for you. and they won't tell you what to eat and how much. but as long as you keep them on point - they will be helpful!
doing more and more research lately about muscles, dieting, foods and so on. interesting stuff to be honest. and I am pretty sure it will help me in the long run

Brownchild

i can definitely agree with that. it's me who does all of this. the sarm just seem to boost those effects
that's what are SARMs for
doing more and more research lately about muscles, dieting, foods and so on. interesting stuff to be honest. and I am pretty sure it will help me in the long run
yeah they will. I'm on the same path as you brother. It's very interesting + you can better understand it all which will definitely help

greekbody

be sure it will. informed means armed. there's just no such thing as "too much information"
in fact, people fail to reach their goals because of the lack of information, actually.
the problem is that "we don't know what we don't know"