What's the first sarm you tried?

ganzoma

well not exactly. Of course I wanted to lose some fat (who wouldn't? LOL) but my main goal was to enhance my stamina, energy and agility
it has a lot to do with your diet. if you're in caloric restriction then your energy and agility lowers. but if I'm in bulking, for example, I notice I am doing better. the calories (carbs) make a big difference.

greekbody

well not exactly. Of course I wanted to lose some fat (who wouldn't? LOL) but my main goal was to enhance my stamina, energy and agility
SARMs could help you with that too. especially such as Ostarine.
it has a lot to do with your diet. if you're in caloric restriction then your energy and agility lowers. but if I'm in bulking, for example, I notice I am doing better. the calories (carbs) make a big difference.
that's obviously true. when you have enough carbs, your body gets its energy fuel

ganzoma

SARMs indeed affect people differently. Pretty much as any other medication. For example ibuprofen does nothing for my headaches while my wife can treat most of her pains (including headaches) with half of an ibuprofen pill.
on the other hand, she can't tolerate other medications that I can. we're different.
but as sarmaster said, some compounds are still more suppressive than others by nature.

Care4Gainz

in the 21st century, most people are searching to lose weight and burn fat rather than gain muscle.
the extra fat is the no1 problem for most now, not the fact that most men are heavily under muscular.
SARMs indeed affect people differently. Pretty much as any other medication. For example ibuprofen does nothing for my headaches while my wife can treat most of her pains (including headaches) with half of an ibuprofen pill.
on the other hand, she can't tolerate other medications that I can. we're different.
but as sarmaster said, some compounds are still more suppressive than others by nature.
good point. that's why we shouldn't follow anyone's plan and run our own.

Broren21

that's because, at least to my opinion, most want to get the gains as soon as possible. so most tend to go for the stronger compounds intentionally, to attempt to grow more muscle and get stronger faster and easier