What's the first sarm you tried?

really interested in how it worked for you... i mean, a stack with yk11, lgd4033 and rad is a powerful stack man
I would need to tell you a bit about why and how, and the backstory.
I've been lifting for the better part of 16 years. Started lifting to overcome a harddrug addiction.
Got pretty big to be fair but nothing crazy, never took anything but had a very good diet and motivation level was always pretty high, looked ripped but not unnatural.
Then covid hit, and i got a job in another country, left my girl and my dog in my home country.
The first year i only focused on work, ate like shit and didn't train for 18 months but pretty much kept my calorie count high.
Body weight increased from 85kg at 13% fat to 108.6kg at 37% body fat.
At that point i could barely fit my one piece motorcycle suit i use for track riding because my belly was too big.
After the second cycle i couldn't fit it anymore because my legs were too big for the pants to go over my legs anymore.

Never cared much about steroids ore PED's during the first 15 years, but after deciding i needed to start a recomposition training, and after extensive research and much deliberating, I decided i wanted to try SARMs to speed up the process. After two cycles i was around 105kg but, at 25% bodyfat, so recomped a fair amount of muscle mass that I once already had, and during the second cycle where i added MK677 i noticed a crap ton of water retention and not much definition.
I took 5mg of YK in the morning, 5mg 12 hours later and 10mg of both LGD and RAD in the morning, can't remember what dosage i used for MK677 but i did notice a nasty side effect of the MK, i ran out of breath so fast that i got scared of that compound, heart rate would skyrocket a lot of times during sets where i needed longer rest times to not feel like i was suffocating al the time.

After each cycle i would cut out SARMs for 8 weeks, and when bloodwork showed I needed a PCT i would take Nolvadex until hormone levels got steady. During the 8 weeks off cycle i would always lose a lot of water and definition got back. right now I'm at 100kg at 16% fat.
To answer your question, the stack is pretty intense, even at those fairly low dosages. strength gains were absolutely unbelievable, i even did three really heavy powerlifitng routines, and I never really cared much about powerlifting before that.
Max squat PR went from 120kg to 175 kg during one 10 week cycle,
max deadlift PR went from 180kg to 235 kg in one 10 week cycle,
Bench from 80kg to 140kg in one 10 week cycle.
Before i tried SARMs i was more focued on bodybuilding and lean mass gains, just wanted to look like i had a nice cut and looked more athletic than big. Right now i look quite big, but still not too huge (if i may say so myself), but it is nearing the point where it is starting to look unnaturally big.

I was horny as hell ALL THE TIME, up to the point where my girlfriend (we visit each other several months a year) would really tell me to lower the amount of times i would like to 'go at it'.
Motovation and concentration was very high, comparable to the first few years of lifting where i would work out almost every single day.
Size increase was just crazy, I grew almost three shirt sizes just from the shoulder/chest/traps growth. always wore L/XL, now XXL is getting tight.
I have to add that at the end of 10 week cycles i often get angry over nothing, a clear sign that i need to stop the cycle.
I even did a cycle where i would increase the dosage over the course of the cycle (up to 20mg of LGD) but that really had undesirable effects on my mental wellbeing.

So right now i am back at 2x5mg YK, 10mg of both RAD and LGD.
I'm even trying out RAD150 and LGD3303 instead of RAD140 and LGD4033 just to see the difference, started the cycle today actually.
A few people said the stack is really powerful and i should be careful, and i do. i check my heart rate, blood pressure and mental state all the time to make sure i'm not overtraining or anything. Yes it's strong, but so far I'm more than able to handle it. I also meditate and do things that relax me as much as possible.

Brownchild

I would need to tell you a bit about why and how, and the backstory.
I've been lifting for the better part of 16 years. Started lifting to overcome a harddrug addiction.
Got pretty big to be fair but nothing crazy, never took anything but had a very good diet and motivation level was always pretty high, looked ripped but not unnatural.
Then covid hit, and i got a job in another country, left my girl and my dog in my home country.
The first year i only focused on work, ate like shit and didn't train for 18 months but pretty much kept my calorie count high.
Body weight increased from 85kg at 13% fat to 108.6kg at 37% body fat.
At that point i could barely fit my one piece motorcycle suit i use for track riding because my belly was too big.
After the second cycle i couldn't fit it anymore because my legs were too big for the pants to go over my legs anymore.

Never cared much about steroids ore PED's during the first 15 years, but after deciding i needed to start a recomposition training, and after extensive research and much deliberating, I decided i wanted to try SARMs to speed up the process. After two cycles i was around 105kg but, at 25% bodyfat, so recomped a fair amount of muscle mass that I once already had, and during the second cycle where i added MK677 i noticed a crap ton of water retention and not much definition.
I took 5mg of YK in the morning, 5mg 12 hours later and 10mg of both LGD and RAD in the morning, can't remember what dosage i used for MK677 but i did notice a nasty side effect of the MK, i ran out of breath so fast that i got scared of that compound, heart rate would skyrocket a lot of times during sets where i needed longer rest times to not feel like i was suffocating al the time.

After each cycle i would cut out SARMs for 8 weeks, and when bloodwork showed I needed a PCT i would take Nolvadex until hormone levels got steady. During the 8 weeks off cycle i would always lose a lot of water and definition got back. right now I'm at 100kg at 16% fat.
To answer your question, the stack is pretty intense, even at those fairly low dosages. strength gains were absolutely unbelievable, i even did three really heavy powerlifitng routines, and I never really cared much about powerlifting before that.
Max squat PR went from 120kg to 175 kg during one 10 week cycle,
max deadlift PR went from 180kg to 235 kg in one 10 week cycle,
Bench from 80kg to 140kg in one 10 week cycle.
Before i tried SARMs i was more focued on bodybuilding and lean mass gains, just wanted to look like i had a nice cut and looked more athletic than big. Right now i look quite big, but still not too huge (if i may say so myself), but it is nearing the point where it is starting to look unnaturally big.

I was horny as hell ALL THE TIME, up to the point where my girlfriend (we visit each other several months a year) would really tell me to lower the amount of times i would like to 'go at it'.
Motovation and concentration was very high, comparable to the first few years of lifting where i would work out almost every single day.
Size increase was just crazy, I grew almost three shirt sizes just from the shoulder/chest/traps growth. always wore L/XL, now XXL is getting tight.
I have to add that at the end of 10 week cycles i often get angry over nothing, a clear sign that i need to stop the cycle.
I even did a cycle where i would increase the dosage over the course of the cycle (up to 20mg of LGD) but that really had undesirable effects on my mental wellbeing.

So right now i am back at 2x5mg YK, 10mg of both RAD and LGD.
I'm even trying out RAD150 and LGD3303 instead of RAD140 and LGD4033 just to see the difference, started the cycle today actually.
A few people said the stack is really powerful and i should be careful, and i do. i check my heart rate, blood pressure and mental state all the time to make sure i'm not overtraining or anything. Yes it's strong, but so far I'm more than able to handle it. I also meditate and do things that relax me as much as possible.
now that's an awesome story man! pretty sure there's a lot that we can learn from you man.
have you found out rad150 be more powerful than rad140 and lgd3303 more powerful than lgd4033? really interested in what's your opinion.
also, are you using them as liquids?

now that's an awesome story man! pretty sure there's a lot that we can learn from you man.
have you found out rad150 be more powerful than rad140 and lgd3303 more powerful than lgd4033? really interested in what's your opinion.
also, are you using them as liquids?
Well i just started taking RAD150 and LGD3303, I'm literally on day two of the new cycle with those compounds. And yes, I'm taking them in liquid form. My very first cycle were capsules, pre-made by the vendor i bought them from. After that i did two cycles of liquids, pre-mixed, and the last cycle, plus this cycle are liquids I've mixed myself. Main reason is that powders are much cheaper, plus i can decide the ratio of MG per ML myself, and i know for a fact that the liquids I use are actually what i am supposed to be using, and the amount of powder in each liquid is actually what i want it to be, there are many reports of liquid sarms being underdosed, or even liquids with a sarm that wasn't what it should be.

I bought one gram of YK-11, one gram of LGD3303 and 2x half a gram of RAD150, bought the vendor accidentally gave me 2x 1 gram of RAD150 so that was an unexpected surprise. Contacted them about the error and they told me that when they make a mistake, the customer doesn't need to pay or send the excess back, so that's a customer service I really like! Had the powders checked and they were what i bought, purity also was spot on according to what the website claimed.

Since it's just day 2 of the cycle i can't really say much about the 2 compounds yet, usually it takes about a week before they really start to become noticeable in terms of strength gains and mental changes.
The addes ester in the RAD150 is supposedly going to increase water retention a bit more than RAD140, and I'm reading different things about suppression. my first cycles on 10mg of each compound did not suppress too much, my last one did suppress A LOT but i also took the dosages to a pretty high amount, but it didn't give me the results I hoped they would give me
In regards to your comment about learning from me, i don't really train that differently than normal, I like asymmetrical half pyramid training for both mass and strength increase, but obviously paired with a proper protein rich diet, i still follow the same rule of thumb i always follow, which is 1.5 tot 2.5 grams of protein per kg of fat free bodyweight and i try to maintain a caloric surplus of 250 to 500 calories compared to my BMR, I could do more but I don't want to train purely for size all the time followed by cutting after each cycle.
Right now i am goinfg to follow a training routine that is more based on bodybuilding, or just as much mass as possible, opposed to a mixture of strength and mass building. I'm 37 now so i can still make a little bit of use of my test levels now thay're dropping but not getting too low.
My goal is to increase my deadlift PR to 300kg, my squat to at least 200kg and my bench to 175kg or higher, if possible.

So after this routine and a 8 week off-cycle period where i try to maintain most of the mass gains I make this cycle, My plan is to take the same stack again, with the same dosages to really focus on pulling and pushing those weights i mentioned above and after that i think i'll keep powerlifting but taper down on the heavy weights due to my age. Not that I'm "too old" but I got to start thinking about my back and my joints and keeping my body in a good shape while i'm getting older and older. I'm not as hungry as I used to be for really heavy lifting anymore but if I can get those three weights lifted I'll be happy and then I can say i fulfilled my dream lifts, after that I just want to keep in shape and look like one of the better built almost 40 year olds in the gym.

Broren21

i guess you'll be able to say more about the difference between these compounds after using these newer ones for a little longer.
as for
n regards to your comment about learning from me, i don't really train that differently than normal,
i'm pretty sure there's no "normal" or "work-for-everyone-plan". everyone is different. but with such stories we can still learn new techniques, or find some information that we didn't even think about. so thanks for sharing all your knowledge!
My goal is to increase my deadlift PR to 300kg, my squat to at least 200kg and my bench to 175kg or higher, if possible.
what's your current PR? pretty sure you're going to reach your goals man!

i guess you'll be able to say more about the difference between these compounds after using these newer ones for a little longer.
as for

i'm pretty sure there's no "normal" or "work-for-everyone-plan". everyone is different. but with such stories we can still learn new techniques, or find some information that we didn't even think about. so thanks for sharing all your knowledge!

what's your current PR? pretty sure you're going to reach your goals man!
Okay let me re-phrase, with training like normal i mean that I use training methods I always use, assymetrical half pyramid training for both strength and mass gaining, or just mass building using rep ranges for hypertrophy (i believe it's 8 to 15 but don't take my word for it, it's been a minute since i was researching this), or just 5X5 for pure powerlifting purposes. And then of course the 1.5 to 2.5 grams of protein per kg of fat free bodyweight rule, together with a caloric surplus ( i don't go over 500 calories higher than my BMR) and a macro ratio that fit's my goals at that point in time.

My current PR's are 235kg (518lbs) deadlift, going for 250kg (550lbs) on my next powerlifting routine and hopefully 300kg (660 lbs) in the next year or two, maybe three.
175kg (385lbs) (deep, high and low bar) squat, aiming for at least 200kg (440lbs) or higher in the same time frame.
Bench isn't my favorite exercise, it's now at 135kg (297lbs), if i can get that to 150kg (330lbs) or higher I would be happy.

ChuckKnock

if i can get that to 150kg (330lbs) or higher I would be happy.
bench pressing 150 kg (330 lbs) means that you're in the top 1% of the strongest people in the world so yeah, you should be happy, or at least there is something that you can be proud of. so good luck man. 135 kg is still nothing short of impressive too!

bench pressing 150 kg (330 lbs) means that you're in the top 1% of the strongest people in the world so yeah, you should be happy, or at least there is something that you can be proud of. so good luck man. 135 kg is still nothing short of impressive too!
Very kind words my friend, greatly appreciated! Never looked at ot that way to be honest. Top 1% sounds awesome

ChuckKnock

i've always looked at it this way: that is awesome, no doubt, but 1% still means millions of people, so better strive for the 0.1% :ROFLMAO:

Care4Gainz

If you already got to 275, 300 isn't that far off, you'll get there! what training method do you follow?
agreed. 300 isn't that far, but it does seems far when attempting it. lol
i've personally been training for hypertrophy before reaching the 300. when was around it (similar Brownchild like 275 or so), trained for strength for a couple of months, and reached 320 lbs at bench press. lol.

ChuckKnock

thank you brothers! appreciating it. btw, i start thinking maybe i should train for strength too
start your workouts with big weights when you still have energy in the tank, low reps 4-6. do it for a while and you'll get there in a couple of months!

LemuelPP

or use s4 andarine. my strength to most major lifts greatly increased during this cycle braking my PRs, stacked with rad140, but I used it before. first time on andarine