Hours per week training

Care4Gainz

Just interested in how many hours a week you guys are training.
I'm training from Monday to Friday with Sat and Sun being my rest days.
About 1h - 1h30m each training. So that would be 6-7 hours a week. How about you?

Broren21

About 1 hour a day give or take. + 30-40 min cardio every time. Also 5 days a week. But I rest on Sundays and Wednesdays.

galvor

Every day 1 hour workout. But it's only 3-4 days a week I do weights workout. The rest are cardio or something involving me being physically active

Broren21

It surprises me the number of people here doing cardio. lol. or maybe because you guys are more educated.
I just notice that lots of people refuse to do cardio. lol

Care4Gainz

It surprises me the number of people here doing cardio. lol. or maybe because you guys are more educated.
I just notice that lots of people refuse to do cardio. lol
yeah. not too many people doing cardio out there. I also tend to stay light on workout and not go super heavy

greg01

no less than 1.5 hours up to max 2 hours. 3 times per week. thinking to go 4 times a week...
Exactly the same. got good results from my previous cycle but I just want more. I just don't really have much time...

Care4Gainz

4 hours a week of strength training for hypertension. do you think that's enough? 1 hour x4 weekly
yeah it should be as long as you're working out hard
isn't that too much? shouldn't we give time to muscles to rest and grow?
average amount the muscle needs to rest is 48-72 hours. If you're on SARMs, this time reduces. I've seen guys working daily without issues.

Broren21

i also thought about that
isn't that too much? shouldn't we give time to muscles to rest and grow?
you actually ask the right questions. but @Care4Gainz explained it right. when you're eating a lot, resting a lot and using PEDs, the recovery time greatly reduces. Plus, this only can be done by those who were working out for a good while (years) and their muscles got accustomed to the intense volume of workouts.

DoM

average amount the muscle needs to rest is 48-72 hours. If you're on SARMs, this time reduces. I've seen guys working daily without issues.
you actually ask the right questions. but @Care4Gainz explained it right. when you're eating a lot, resting a lot and using PEDs, the recovery time greatly reduces. Plus, this only can be done by those who were working out for a good while (years) and their muscles got accustomed to the intense volume of workouts.
makes sense (y) so proper rest (sleep) + proper diet (foods) and some SARMs is the key to workout same muscle group more often

AshW10

makes sense (y) so proper rest (sleep) + proper diet (foods) and some SARMs is the key to workout same muscle group more often
exactly what I thought too. and since you work out the same muscle group more often, it leads to more results and faster gains, of course. the more I learn about all of this, the more I realize that there's even more I should be learning. If it makes sense. LOL