Hours per week training

AshW10

glad I seem to have some connection with some of the more knowledgeable guys here. whenever some of you guys talk, I stfu and listen. I've learned a lot from you!

greg01

agree with you @AshW10
and while it's true @Broren21 i've got a lot of help here for which i'm infinitely grateful. my physique improved big time thanks to the information i managed to find on this forum and great guys like you

AshW10

in the end, we all make mistakes so it's always better to take any advice with a grain of salt.
modesty is another thing I love about you guys.
agree with you @AshW10
and while it's true @Broren21 i've got a lot of help here for which i'm infinitely grateful. my physique improved big time thanks to the information i managed to find on this forum and great guys like you
that's right. that's why I keep coming back here

hydrafo

at least 1.5 hours each training. having 5 strength trainings a week. that'll make it 7.5 hours a week, but I think even more. Plus trying to stay active throughout the week to create more calorie deficit (I really love eating, LOL)

Broren21

I train for around 3 hours a week. 1 hour per workout. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Do you guys think that's enough?
depends on what you're searching for. staying healthy? yes. maybe with some physique change. bodybuilding? definitely not. adding at least 1 more workout will definitely not hurt.

AshW10

depends on what you're searching for. staying healthy? yes. maybe with some physique change. bodybuilding? definitely not. adding at least 1 more workout will definitely not hurt.
i've heard bodybuilders have 2 workouts a day! 3 workouts per week is definitely not enough, isn't it?

Janoman

i've heard bodybuilders have 2 workouts a day! 3 workouts per week is definitely not enough, isn't it?
agree with you. 3 workouts seems enough for beginners or those who simply want to feel some improvement in their health and maybe a bit in their physique. I train each body part twice a week. That takes almost 2 hours of workout and about 4-5 workouts a week. 3 exercises 4 sets each per muscle group 2x per week,

Care4Gainz

I train for around 3 hours a week. 1 hour per workout. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Do you guys think that's enough?
enough for beginners. not enough for professionals.
agree with you. 3 workouts seems enough for beginners or those who simply want to feel some improvement in their health and maybe a bit in their physique. I train each body part twice a week. That takes almost 2 hours of workout and about 4-5 workouts a week. 3 exercises 4 sets each per muscle group 2x per week,
correct

androman

been thinking to add one more workout, but not sure if my body gets enough rest because I feel as if I'm constantly sore. been thinking about adding another workout but more of a HIIT type.
enough for beginners. not enough for professionals.
that's what I was thinking

AshW10

been thinking to add one more workout, but not sure if my body gets enough rest because I feel as if I'm constantly sore. been thinking about adding another workout but more of a HIIT type.
are you on sarms? because they do a great job in reducing soreness. also, make sure your diet is on point.

androman

no. i am not, at least so far. I am seriously thinking to start soon. that's why im here. and that's what I hope they will work for me