Hours per week training

Broren21

yeah, that's a good plan for your goals. ever used RAD before? or SR? use it for no longer than 8 weeks.

charisman001

a great plan to get to your physique goals! regardless if we talk about bulking or cutting. what's your goal anyway?

yeah, maybe. i just know that sweating a lot is not actually bad. in fact, it's bad if you don't sweat because our bodies release more toxins through sweat and i've heard it keep your skin healthier too
gotta learn about it as i thought that excess sweat will actually cause skin issues (like acne).
what do you guys think of RAD140 10 mg/day dosed once a day in the morning 60 mins before my workout with SR9009 5 mg/day x3 = 15 mg/day? Grow lean muscle with possibly burning some fat goals
it seems to be like a good performance enhancing cycle

Broren21

are you talking about hypertrophy? I mean muscle mass? if so, yes, lgd seems a better mass bulker than rad. and mk677 is definitely a better bulker than sr9009 which is not a bulker in the first place

depending on my work load, i train 4 to 5 times a week, three days on, one day off, one or two days on, one day off. i aim to workout between one hour to one and a half hour each session, go hard, go heavy. No need to waste time scrolling through social media, I also don't socialize AT ALL, i can talk anywhere outside of the gym, I'm there to lift weights, not to train my jaw. I also avoid rush hour, i either go early in the morning or after 20:00, i check the app to see how busy it is and decide on the fly when i leave when it's in the evenings

this is enough to realize you're on the right path. i mean... there are just way too many in the gym wasting their times scrolling through their phones
I may just be getting too old for that kind of thing though. When i started lifting facebook wasn't even around. Hell, even phone cameras just started coming out, where you could take pics using about 6 pixels to make an image 🤣. We had mobile internet back then but it took forever to load a webpage. It was just me, my mp3 player and my motivation

ChuckKnock

I may just be getting too old for that kind of thing though. When i started lifting facebook wasn't even around. Hell, even phone cameras just started coming out, where you could take pics using about 6 pixels to make an image 🤣. We had mobile internet back then but it took forever to load a webpage. It was just me, my mp3 player and my motivation
oh yeah, we call it the golden bodybuilding era.

Broren21

there's nothing bad about taking pictures, especially to boost your motivation and track progress.
but spending more taking pictures than actually working out in the gym is what piss me off

ChuckKnock

exactly. i've asked too many times these kids "are you using the machine or just scrolling through facebook?"
always jumps like they're burned.

Broren21

training 6x per week doesn't mean you have abs, trust me
your diet dictates if you have abs or no.
i mean, visible abs, because everyone has abs, lol

ganzoma

training 6x per week doesn't mean you have abs, trust me
your diet dictates if you have abs or no.
i mean, visible abs, because everyone has abs, lol
you're definitely right here. diet is what reveals your abs and it seems so obvious, but so many people are unaware of this

Broren21

yep, i'm still impressed by the amount of people thinking that they need to train abs (that barely burn any calories) to get those abs

androman

I used to think like that too until a while ago when I started learning and researching. Knowing how the body works really helps towards the goals...