MK 677 Veterans?

Janoman

lol, 6000+ calories a day that should be a dirty bulk. I was doing 4500 calories a day and I gained fat, although I was eating right by most part

Tren300

Been swallowing 6000 + calories a day myself when I had a crazy appetite. I was on some roids and they caused my appetite to skyrocket. and that's while my appetite was never low. lol

Vrezz90

sarrsun do you think that i could benefit from MK677 ven if I would love to lose some weight? Body fat, specifically. While obviously trying to gain muscles?

ChuckKnock

sarrsun do you think that i could benefit from MK677 ven if I would love to lose some weight? Body fat, specifically. While obviously trying to gain muscles?
yes, you would. this stuff makes you increase HGH levels and HGH is a hormone that helps you burn fat! it helps grow muscles too. I would keep it in low doses and you would be fine!

gcbghana

thanks man. I got my mk677 and just started with it. so far I don't feel it really working, but I have only 3 days on it so I guess it's too soon to say anything. as much as i read it takes weeks prior to start working and that's why im supposed to use it for longer than 8 weeks

Care4Gainz

thanks man. I got my mk677 and just started with it. so far I don't feel it really working, but I have only 3 days on it so I guess it's too soon to say anything. as much as i read it takes weeks prior to start working and that's why im supposed to use it for longer than 8 weeks
Yes, 3 days with MK677 is not enough. You'll notice it working after weeks of use. It starts to increase your HGH levels and after a while of increased HGH levels, you can feel the effects.

sarrsun

yeah i do think so. MK677 is working by forcing your body to produce more HGH. Growth Hormone is popular at helping people both building muscles and burning fat, especially mid section fat. you just have to be careful with the dosage because too high dosage is likely to increase your appetite making it difficult to lose fat. the point of losing weight is to watch your calories, in fact. I would recommend not aiming both losing fat and growing muscles but only one of them. because for losing fat you need to stay in caloric deficit while to gain muscles you need to stay in caloric surplus.

Tren300

yeah i do think so. MK677 is working by forcing your body to produce more HGH. Growth Hormone is popular at helping people both building muscles and burning fat, especially mid section fat. you just have to be careful with the dosage because too high dosage is likely to increase your appetite making it difficult to lose fat. the point of losing weight is to watch your calories, in fact. I would recommend not aiming both losing fat and growing muscles but only one of them. because for losing fat you need to stay in caloric deficit while to gain muscles you need to stay in caloric surplus.
perfectly explained.
there's a huge difference between cutting cycles and bulking cycles. the diet, macros, trainings, compounds and their dosages - all are different

Vrezz90

thanks a lot for this. I gotta research about HGH

Vrezz90

perfectly explained.
there's a huge difference between cutting cycles and bulking cycles. the diet, macros, trainings, compounds and their dosages - all are different
thanks tren, will check more into cutting cycles as i mostly want to get rid of the fat rather than get big

PaulT

perfectly explained.
yeah i just started to learn about this and i realized why i was not losing the fat that i wanted to. lol

Tren300

yeah i just started to learn about this and i realized why i was not losing the fat that i wanted to. lol
yep, you've got to pay close attention to all these details when it comes to losing fat properly. there's a lot much more too

Care4Gainz

that's why most go through bulking to gain muscles + fat. then cutting to burn that extra fat and maintain the gained muscles.
yes you're right. i just made another post about this.
it's actually easier, safer and faster to gain muscle during one cycle, then to burn fat during the other cycle because they require different workout schedules, different nutrition plans and maybe even different SARMs too...