SARMS & Peptides Stores A admin April 09, 2021 6355
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Ordering was simple and easy. Plenty of notification about my order process and got a text message with my tracking number after dispatch.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was by royal mail. It turned up on time. Packaging was discrete and basic which is what I wanted. I did not want the postie knowing I was on RU58841, MK677 and MK-2866.

Products Ordered

RU58841, MK677 and MK2866

Product Effects

Its too early to tell with the RU58841 as it takes a while to start working as I have only been using it for 3 weeks and I know it takes around 3-4 months for hair shedding to stop and re-growth to begin. However the MK677 definitly works as I have noticed a big improvement in the quality of my sleep at night and I am quite often hungrier than normal. And now on to the MK-2866 well what can I say but wow........ it is a really really good product. I have already noticed in 3 weeks of use. My pumps are better in the gym, my arms, chest and shoulders feel tighter I have increased all the weights I lift and previously felt I had maxed out on where I could go but the MK-2866 has made a big difference.

Review

All in all super pleased with the results so far, I am going to order again and want to try their RAD-140 and LGD-4033. They are a little more expensive than some companies but at least you know you are getting the real deal and the price difference is small compared the the great peace of mind you get from ordering from a reputable source.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0