Hours per week training

greg01

pretty sure you're going to love it. most people see great improvements by adding ostarine alone without changing too much their diet and workout, which, should be on point, of course, as said numerous times here.

Broren21

haven't started. placed an order. still waiting for my stuff. got ostarine
ordered domestically? it shouldn't take too long to receive it if so.
pretty sure you're going to love it. most people see great improvements by adding ostarine alone without changing too much their diet and workout, which, should be on point, of course, as said numerous times here.
completely agree!

Care4Gainz

yeah, cardio helps lose fat, no doubt.
but strength training will likely help you lose even more fat. even if it doesn't, it will help you both lose fat and gain lean muscle mass. so you have double win. the point is - I know very lean guys who die if they try to run 10 pace

charisman001

yeah, cardio helps lose fat, no doubt.
but strength training will likely help you lose even more fat. even if it doesn't, it will help you both lose fat and gain lean muscle mass. so you have double win. the point is - I know very lean guys who die if they try to run 10 pace
Thanks, that's very good to know. I guess that's why I see lots of lean guys in my gym who never do cardio

AshW10

Thanks, that's very good to know. I guess that's why I see lots of lean guys in my gym who never do cardio
be sure that's it. lifting will help you lose weight even after training. your body will require energy (calories) to recover. but it only burns calories during cardio, not after it.

ChuckKnock

?

So, I should be lifting heavy instead of cardio even if I'm a fat fuck?
basically yes. but you could still implement cardi to see that fat going away faster. the point is to remain active. workout strength 3x per week, especially as a beginner, but have cardio 3x per week too. 6 days a week being active with 3 days of strength training and combined with a low calorie, high protein diet alongside SARMS - you will surely see that fat melting!

charisman001

basically yes. but you could still implement cardi to see that fat going away faster. the point is to remain active. workout strength 3x per week, especially as a beginner, but have cardio 3x per week too. 6 days a week being active with 3 days of strength training and combined with a low calorie, high protein diet alongside SARMS - you will surely see that fat melting!
I guess that's too much for me right now. lol. But I will try. It does sounds like a great plan tho